Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Final Project!







My business is making and marketing golf instruction products. Golfers are always looking for secrets that will help them improve in golf. Gyroscopic Golf Training Aids will reveal the illusive secrets to the golf swing and help potential golfers learn the proper foundations of the swing. The target audience is avid, casual, and potential golfers. This includes seniors, juniors (children), and adult individuals both male and female. Our products are geared to all individuals who have the financial capability to afford golf and are also inexpensive so the financial criteria are less than companies in the past. Today golfers come from many different backgrounds and occupations. Our goal is to make our products affordable for the many not the few. 

My design choices such as my color scheme for my brochure are to attract the target audience: the dark green for the ruff, the light green for the fairways and the putting green, and the blue for the water. My logo on my business card is to illustrate the concepts of my golf training aid company. The choice of red coloring for the company name is because red signifies shooting under the golf holes U.S.G.A. standard or par, and signifies excellence in scoring. The choice of blue for the gyroscopes rim signifies true blue in product excellence and performance. I than combined both ideas into my letterhead.

The process of this project took extreme focus and hard work. I made sure I stayed on pace with the schedule for due dates; starting out with multiple sketches, using those ideas with In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop, and seeing my hard work progress as I made changes every day with critiques from classmates in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment